Now Hiring: Account Coordinator
Here’s your opportunity to put your talent to work for some of the most interesting private-sector and public-sector clients in Central Texas. Currently, we are hiring an account coordinator to assist with several important accounts for the firm and to help us grow. The ideal candidate would have some agency experience and/or internship experience. This account coordinator would serve multiple clients.
- One to two years of professional experience in public relations or a directly related field; agency experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with developing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, marketing and PR plans, media lists and other client communications and correspondence
- Participation in and documentation of discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Some media relations experience
- Research experience
- Communicates easily with co-workers and clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with multiple social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented; organized
- Student of the industry; someone that keeps abreast of industry trends and talent
- Team player and one who shares information across agency teams
- Idea generator; someone who isn’t afraid to think bold and bring awesome, knock-your-socks-off ideas to the table
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance, 401k, holidays and three weeks paid vacation and paid enrollment in a professional industry organization of your choice.
About Buie & Co. Public Relations:
Buie & Co. is a rapidly growing full-service public relations, governmental affairs and creative services firm based in Austin, Texas. Our agency works with companies and organizations to create awareness, engage audiences, build loyalty, increase brand awareness and tell stories.
The firm is built on a culture of communication, integrity, respect and creativity. We operate in a team environment, partnering with our clients to develop strategic and innovative communication approaches aligned with their organizational goals. Our team advocates communication strategies that are clear, consistent and transparent. We are focused on client mission and vision; on substance over style; on quality versus quantity.
Our office is known for its creative, entrepreneurial culture. We encourage fresh ideas and welcome new perspectives. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates a strong desire to learn and grow, is self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, an effective multi-tasker, strong writer and great communicator.
Please, email the following items to Ashley Kegley-Whitehead at Ashley@buieco.com. Applicants best fitting the position will be contacted for an interview. A writing exercise will be required as part of the interview.
- Cover Letter
- Salary History
- Three References
- Writing Samples