Now Hiring: Spring PR Intern
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring PR Intern position!
Here’s your opportunity to put your talent to work and learn more about the public relations industry in Central Texas. We are looking for an intern to help us with research, copywriting, editing, media relations and events for new and existing projects and clients.
Our office is known for its creative, entrepreneurial culture. We encourage fresh ideas and welcome new perspectives. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates a strong desire to learn and grow, is self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, an effective multi-tasker, strong writer and great communicator.
What the position will include:
- Assisting with client and account coordination
- Providing input on strategy and ideas for client and company needs
- Drafting and editing content for various communication channels (press releases, emails, social media, etc.)
- Assisting with content management across multiple social media platforms
- Researching industry issues and client needs
- Administrative tasks as necessary
What you need to bring:
- Availability for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and provide findings with concise summary
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take feedback and directions
- Ability to communicate easily with coworkers and clients
- Experience with multiple social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Comfort contacting media and making cold calls
- Ability to work independently and take initiative on new projects
What’s in it for you?
The internship would start as early as January 2nd and is a paid position. You’ll be learning from and working alongside incredible writers, strategists and designers, and your schedule will be flexible. We want you to learn how to work fast, well and with a team of people who respect who you are and the skills you bring to the table. We have a fun and hard-working culture that makes working here unlike anywhere else—once you step foot in the door, consider yourself an integral part of our team!
To apply for this position please email your resume and writing samples to: Ashley Kegley, Partner at email@example.com